Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Basic Training

First time I spotted him, he was out of uniform but in a tailored suite standing straight up as he entered the room and almost commanded my attention with a look of power as if his rank as Lt. Colonel gave him authority over me. I was turned off by his aggornace and because I've always prfered the skin that touches mine to be dark chocolate his "Pretty Boy Mel Jackson look alike" image didn't catch my attention at first glance. When the room started to get a little rowdy, I was ready to calm the crowd down, but before I could stand up Lt. Colonel had already taken control of the situation.

He quickly learned that having control was the thing I respected most.

"Get on you fucking knees now" Those are the words he spoke as soon as the tour of his custom built home was done and I entered his master suite. The words that made me aware that this man and his All-American image was nothing more than a costume he used to cover his love and addiction for sex. Instead of white line, I gave him a creamy trail of my own crack to become addicted too. As I was on my knees trying to expose his insides I used my hand to cover his and mold his fingers into a griping position of my hair to let him know I was ready to give all control to him.

With his grip still tight, he loosened me up by leading me to the bed and inserting his finger into my wet pussy as if I needed an appetizer before being served the entire meal. He held a conversation with me about how he wanted to feel me wrapped around his dick with ease but never allowing me to reply to any of his questioning of "did I want it" until he entered my body with what felt like his fist but after I was lifted up from the bed, I knew it was his rock hard dick causing me to sweat. Before I could get out a moan, he gave me my order to not say a word until he told me it was ok. And like a good girl I was silent.

Silent about my relationship with him. Silent about fucking him in my office after work. Silent about fucking on his brand new granite countertops. Silent about ever adventure we shared...until now.

3 comments:

Ebony Panther said...

Wow. I was completely turned on. I can't wait to read your adventures.

Don said...

I know he enjoyed himself...yes indeed.

Ms. Noire Chatte said...

@Panther glad you enjoyed sir. Come back for me if you can handle it

@Don he did enjoy it and so did I!