Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where did you come from?

I don't know if Lt. Colonel found out about my blog but he emailed me hours after I wrote that. I know he didn't know about it because our "relationship" never really went further the his bathroom and fine dinning. Fucking and Food was we were about which for us worked.

Have you ever been in a situation where you are working extra hard to be "good" but then somebody or a few people pop out of the woods and risk all your hard work. It seems like my life is full of people popping out of the woods. Not just Lt. Colonel, he really isn't an issue right now since he's in the middle east fighting Bush's war, even if he can send email that gets me wet as if he is in the states and on his way to my house.

"Hey U" Thats the text message I get at 1am a few nights ago. First of all why are you texting me at 1am and what does "Hey U" mean? The message came from Chris. You would think the way he sent me a msg during booty call hours that I'm still friends with Chris. Well I'm NOT. He is in the process of getting a divorce and despite the fact that I haven't seen him since before he met his wife, he thinks that getting a divorce means I want him. Reminder I didn't want you when you were my man that's why I left you remember. I was young and the excitement of what he could do for me took over how he made me feel, which wasn't shit. I know sex isn't everything (for some people) but for me, it is. Well Chris had big pockets but that was only thing filling up his pants cause brother man was lacking in other areas. Yeap big bank no dick. Nothing worse because you can't tell a brother that as it all that his tools couldn't hammer a cheap Ikea coffee table together much less put my needy self to sleep. And after being vocal with you about the reason why I didn't feel you why would you ever wanna contact me again.

I never responded to his text, never felt the need. Its been years since we've seen each other although our mutual friends keep us updated on the others life. Why can't some men accept the fact that no matter what you have, it it isn't what the woman wants or needs it isn't shit.

1 comment:

Don said...

because you can't tell a brother that as it all that his tools couldn't hammer a cheap Ikea coffee table together much less put my needy self to sleep.

Too funny. Reminds me of that scene in Waiting To Exhale where dude was in bed with babygirl and she couldn't bring herself to tell him that he wasn't doing too much of nothing.

Then again, he's not sending the text 'cause you couldn't get enough of his ... the text means he can't get enough of your good stuff.