Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Like It Like That

We all have our preferences. A certain way you like things. Well I like Sex but my way is different than many others. I like it...everyday. Morning. Noon. Night. I'm sure I'm not the only one but the way I like it and the way I get it seems to be abnormal. I don't feel like I can talk about it. I don't feel like anyone could ever understand me. Or could they. Can You?

Unaware of my mission with this blog or if I even have a mission. My focus is just to write about things that come to mind. The things that surface when I'm on my back, on my knees, or even in my dreams as I sweat the scent of sex off my skin during my encounters with my partner, another partner or just me. Know that this blog is not for everyone so if you feel like things get a little too hot for you, then please cool off in a more missionary style blog.

4 comments:

12kyle said...

Nuffin wrong with liking what you like. I think we all like sex. Well...I know I do. LOL

Thanks for coming thru to the 12th Planet

Good post. I'll be back!

Don said...

Can You?

Probably.

I like blogs which touch upon subjects that interest me and stimulate my mind. Bring it on.

Shay said...

I shall return, please believe me

C Jay said...

Ahhhh Noire Chatte....thanks for showing my blog some love. How did you find me? Anyway...good post. I feel what you are saying..and not saying. Feel free to comment on my site anytime and I will reciprocate! And yes...a lot of men have hit an alltime low. Sad.