Thursday, December 10, 2009

Vote for Me

He walks in a room with his custom tailored suit on, State flag pin on his lapel as he shakes the hands of every man, hugs the elderly and kisses the babies, he is the one I plan to vote for. Watching him work a room, always made me wonder how well he would be able to work it in the bedroom. I'm a firm believer that before I vote for anybody I should know all I can about the person. So for me that meant a trip to DC while they were in session to get to know my candidate up close, personal and stripped down in his temporary housing with my mouth on his voting poll.

What was suppose to be a "networking" trip became a trip that started an affair that has yet to see an end. A well respected politician with one of his most dedicated campaign workers. I canvassed the neighborhood for him and he then he would do the same between my legs when he used his tongue to give thanks for all my dedication that I'd given to him. Our first meeting under the sheets was like 2 old lovers meeting after years apart. He knew what I liked, and me pleasing him was so natural. He was good to me and I was a good girl in return. When his wife called (oh yes he is married) I handed him the phone, but still didn't get off my knees while he asked about the house, and told her how good it was having me here to "assist" him with his new project.

There was no secret that I was there in DC with my "Senator" but nobody would ever suspect that our relationship would go past the Capitol. My love for politics runs deep and this politician ran deep, inside my pussy and even deeper down my throat.

My legs are now dripping wet thinking back to those times, oh yes this one was no fantasy. Let me go take care of these juices and I will tell you the rest and a later date.

6 comments:

Ebony Panther said...

Being a political guy myself & knowing which state you're in, I can narrow down who it is. The man is extremely lucky.

Ms. Noire Chatte said...

@Panther - don't let the details fool you, plus this could be just another fantasy. I would never tell a story in such way that would reveal or hurt my partner...or fantasy partner lol

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Don said...

this and the post below tells me one thing - you must have a goldmine sitting between your legs.

nah, but serious, i like this blog. so vivid. almost as if i can picture the look of pure satisfaction written all over his face, as he enjoyed you.

Shay said...

well damn....

Perri Forrest said...

Nicely written and a lot of good detail.

Trips me out how accessible the married man is when he is the one that is supposed to be anything but...