Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Say My Name

Am I the only one that loves it when I'm called out of my name during sexx. I swear when I'm in the moment and my partner calls me "babe" or "honey" it drives me crazy, and not in a good way. If you putting it down with me, I mean really throwing down where I'm begging you to stop nothing makes me cum faster for you to say "Bitch shut up and take it". I know some folks may think I'm just a little off for that one but I can't help it. I like my sex like a good rap video, nasty and full of curse words.

Any Nicknames out there, or will you folks make me think I'm the only one?

3 comments:

Ebony Panther said...

Damn!! You are for me!!!

Ms. Noire Chatte said...

@Panther - so why is it that some guys are thrown off by that or act like its so strange to do?

Smooth Play, LLC said...

I am all for it... Depends on each individual, I have it where thats what a couple former lovers wanted and I actually enjoy doing it but in the same regard My Unique Lady who I am in love with now does not like that specific word so I don't use it! I just try to get creative and use other words...